Thursday, September 22, 2016

To the needle filled with sin...

Dear Heroin and Meth,
Oh you too Morphine and Roxy,
To the needle filled with sin...I'm making it without you. 
I used to need you and couldn't function without you, but now I am stronger without you. 
I don't need you now, never did I before, all you are is just a lure.
Now you are completely out the door.
For this I give God the glory and will praise Him forevermore.

You will NEVER take over my soul again,
You will never break me down,
You will never turn me into that person I used to be.
My Lord Jesus Christ has stopped the desperation for you to be with me.
The sickness, pain, sadness, itch, loneliness, emptiness, tears, and silent screams are now long gone.

I will continue to fight the good fight, I will walk by Faith and not sight.
I will submit to God and resist you with all my might.
I will NEVER give up, and I will never need you again.
Our memories together will always be in the back of my head as a reminder to never trust you again.
Never will I shoot my veins with sin. I'll never forget where I come from.
The spoon you use to love to soak in, has been transformed into a reminder with the words

"Trust. Pray. Wait. Repeat.--Signed with the cross"
No more will my life be tossed.
I have been bought and sold.
My life you no longer hold.
Jesus saved my soul.
You may be in the first half of my story,
But the rest will only speak of how God turned your evil into good.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

No comments:

Post a Comment