Saturday, October 1, 2016

"Straight killing it"


I like to express myself

And get these feelings off the shelf

Shake myself off and let these urges fall off like the fall weather makes leaves fall 
I suit up and show up and don't give up
Let myself be trained like a soldier
And keep my composure
Addiction and psychosis might be my diagnosis but recovery is my main focus



A friend told me I was "Straight killing it"

I just smiled and said, "I'm in my zone I'm feeling it and I will just keep spitting it"

He replied, "Ok little m&m"

And that's when I shared, 
"I've always loved writing and poetry, anything related lyrically

Sends me good vibes of en-er-gy
& If I had the nerve I'd grab a mic and spit em so everyone could hear em 
But I'm not as good as Marshal Mathers or Haystak, I'm just a grateful recovering addict"


No comments:

Post a Comment